- Swivel stool
- Memory swivel option included
- Comfort seat option
|Counter height||26.375"||16"||19.125"||31.125"||--||34 lbs.|
|Bar height||30.375"||16"||19.125"||35.125"||--||35 lbs.|
Trica Stool Collection: Contemporary
Trica Stools are available in a variety of hand applied finishes which create a unique finish for each and every stool and are also available with an array of fabric options. The hand crafted iron work comes with a manufacturer's guarantee that it is free from defect.
- Full Weld Joints
- Full Dimension Wood/Cut Metal Profile
- 16 Gage Steel
- Non-Toxic Powder Coat Finishes
- Each Piece Is Electro-Chemically Washed Before Being Electroplated for a Chip Resistant Finish
- High Density Polyurethane Cushions for Comfort and Durability
- Decorative Custom Paint and Fabric Options
- No-Mar Leg Glides
Customize Your Trica Stool:
- View Fabric Colors, Styles & Options
- View Leather Colors, Styles & Options
- View Vinyls Colors, Styles & Options
- View Painted Finish Colors, Styles & Options
- View Wood Colors, Styles & Options
Trica was established in 1988 and has been a leading bar stool producer since. Trica focuses specifically on creating only bar stools and chairs, allowing for the construction of the most reliable products and innovative designs. With such concentration on these two specific products, Trica’s reputation is well known and respected on an international level.
At Trica, we use cutting-edge technology and processes from end to end to ensure incomparable quality. We use heavy-gauge steel for durable and efficient welding joints. All our stool bases are fully welded to guarantee that they will not loosen up. For the surface treatment of metal parts, we use high–temperature baked powder coating. This painting process is lead-free, environmentally safe and non-toxic.
At Trica, we stand behind our products with a 10-year limited warranty.