Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers. The vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940?s.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents - a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940?s to your gameroom.
- Fine Wood - the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any gameroom. And of course, the playfield is a Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers.
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide
- Cradle Lengths: 12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
- Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
- Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
- Weigth: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
- Custom woods available
- Customize with your logo
All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
Champion is the #1 Shuffleboard Manufacturer in America and growing. Today you can find our tables worldwide and our International presence is expanding daily.
Since 1988, Champion has been focused on the craft of building quality shuffleboard tables.
- They offer coin-operated and custom designed shuffleboard tables and games.
- They mix their own line of custom blended powders with seven speeds to choose from.
- Their operation is located in Richland Hills,Texas and each table and playfield is built in-house to ensure Champion's high quality standards.