Championship Shuffleboard (formerly Gametime Ltd.) revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original "Lifetime Polymer" finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Our electronics are the finest available and now include actual voice sounds. These features and others have made Champions the largest shuffleboard manufacturer in the world.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind... our built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide
- Cradle Lengths: 12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
- Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
- Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Polymer finish
- Oak veneer cabinets
- State-of-the-art electronics (optional):
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Extended play capabilities
- Cam driven
- Battery backup
- Handicap scoring available
- Customize with your logo
All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
Champion is the #1 Shuffleboard Manufacturer in America and growing. Today you can find our tables worldwide and our International presence is expanding daily.
Since 1988, Champion has been focused on the craft of building quality shuffleboard tables.
- They offer coin-operated and custom designed shuffleboard tables and games.
- They mix their own line of custom blended powders with seven speeds to choose from.
- Their operation is located in Richland Hills,Texas and each table and playfield is built in-house to ensure Champion's high quality standards.