This contemporary table holds a timeless appeal with its simple elegance, sleek lines and stylish curves. The distinctive grey inlay and accents add classic styling on maple wood with polished honey stain finish. A true modern classic, the Capri Shuffleboard Table is sure to be the focal point in any game room, hotel or entertainment venue.
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide
- Cradle Lengths: 12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
- Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
- Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Polymer finish (needs no resurfacing)
- Solid maple cabinets
- Patented Handicap Scoring
- Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Custom stains available
- Customize with your logo
- Your choice of score unit
All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
Champion is the #1 Shuffleboard Manufacturer in America and growing. Today you can find our tables worldwide and our International presence is expanding daily.
Since 1988, Champion has been focused on the craft of building quality shuffleboard tables.
- They offer coin-operated and custom designed shuffleboard tables and games.
- They mix their own line of custom blended powders with seven speeds to choose from.
- Their operation is located in Richland Hills,Texas and each table and playfield is built in-house to ensure Champion's high quality standards.